Monday, March 17, 2008

Venn Diagram









This is my Venn Diagram comparing and contrasting the traditional "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" by Jim Aylesworth and "The Three Snow Bears" by Jan Brett. I am hoping to teach lower grades so I tried to make it understandable to k-2. I think it turned out pretty cute! The figure in the top left corner of the poster represents the traditional three bears house. The one on the top left conrner of the poster represents the igloo on ice in the three snow bears. This assignment was a blast!!!

3 comments:

Jeana Link said...

Ok. I am officially jealous! You are so creative! I LOVE YOUR VENN DIAGRAM!! :) What a cute, cute idea! This would really get kids excited!

Megan S. said...

I love that you did something 3-D. I think students would really enjoy working three dimensionally. Are those sugar cubes? I think kids would really like working with those too!

Dr. Frye said...

Wow Jennifer! This is so creative and as Megan said, I love the 3-D effect!
I also like how you underlined words relevant to the plot and characters. Well Done!